Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Well, here goes...

So this is it: my very first post on my very first blog.  I am putting aside my self-conscious fear of no one caring enough about what I have to say about anything and diving in head-first.  As the title of this blog suggests it will be a place for me to document the triumphs and tribulations of my journey through the world of Web 2.0.  In actuality, the blog fulfills a course requirement for one of my classes in the Technology in Education program at the University of Alberta, but I am embracing it and looking forward to sharing my journey with the world even if no one is listening...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,

    Try to add a blog post this week before your photosharing blog that provides your focus questions, approaches, ideas for formulating your blogs as you work through the term.

    You might want to focus on the tools in terms of use in elementary schools. You might want to think about your own personal PD, you might want to think of what this means for mobile devices - since I know you love your phone, etc.

    Having a few focus questions can help when you think about each week's topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, second try - apparently I have to be logged into my own blogging account before I can post here.

    So, I think I was saying something about how I know how you feel - whether or not anyone will care. But at least you'll know that you will have a dedicated group of readers from our small group, and maybe one of your posts will get tweeted at some point.

    Cheers,

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete